Computer Hardware Technician - Contract - Boston, MA
The Go2IT Group staffs talented IT contractors to perform various deployment contracts in the United States. Available assignments include performing hardware break-fix, IMAC support, deskside support, POS installs/upgrades, troubleshooting, server maintenance. Client industries include financial institutions, hotels, retail stores and many more.
This is contract work - you would be working for yourself as a 1099 independent contractor. Assignment length and frequency varies depending on current projects taking place.
A high level of professionalism is required. We ask that you be on time, follow client instructions, answer emails/phone calls, and be fully committed to each contract.
Must be available during regular business hours. Some assignments offered will be after hours as well.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills
- Technical college/equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of verifiable IT related experience
- A+ and/or other certifications are preferred
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Must own a basic repair kit
Job Status: Contract/Temporary