Computer Hardware Technician - Contract - Wichita, KS
The Go2IT Group staffs talented IT contractors to perform various deployment contracts in the United States. Available assignments include performing hardware break-fix, IMAC support, deskside support, POS installs/upgrades, troubleshooting, server maintenance. Client industries include financial institutions, hotels, retail stores and many more.
This is contract work - you would be working for yourself as a 1099 independent contractor. Assignment length and frequency varies depending on current projects taking place.A high level of professionalism is required. We ask that you be on time, follow client instructions, answer emails/phone calls, and be fully committed to each contract.
Location: Wichita, KS
- 11/26 - 12/7 8:00am to 5:00pm each day.
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Scope of work:
- System installation, de-installation, asset tagging and trash removal
Must be available during regular business hours. Some assignments offered will be after hours as well.
Skills / Requirements:
- Drug Screening
- Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills
- Technical college/equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of verifiable IT related experience
- A+ and/or other certifications are preferred
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Must own a basic repair kit
$17 to $17 Per Hour
Job Status: Contract/Temporary