Deskside Support Engineer
The Go2IT Group staffs talented IT contractors to perform various deployment contracts in the United States. Available assignments include performing hardware break-fix, IMAC support, deskside support, POS installs/upgrades, troubleshooting, server maintenance. Client industries include financial institutions, hotels, retail stores and many more.
Our client is seeking Deskside Support Technicians for a large scale reimaging project.
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Midland, MI
Duration: Starting September 4th through mid December (must be available for full duration)
Scope of work: Reimaging end user machines, mapping printers and providing deskside support services.
A high level of professionalism is required. We ask that you be on time, follow client instructions, answer emails/phone calls, and be fully committed to each contract.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills
- Steel toed shoes
- Drug screening
- Technical college/equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of verifiable IT related experience
- A+ and/or other certifications are preferred
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Must own a basic repair kit
Job Status: Full Time