The Go2IT Group is a leading IT Staffing and Managed Services organization established in 1995. We develop technology strategies that have proven business value for our clients and partners. Our IT Staffing division delivers exceptional technical talent to our partners across a broad range of industries.
The Go2IT Group is proud to be a certified Woman-Owned Business and operates in all 50 states.
Our client is seeking candidates for the following position:
Start date: Immediately
Contract duration: 5+ months
Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Windows 10 Image requirements gathering from Customer considering business requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements
- Prepare Design, Build and rollout Windows 10 SOE on par with industry standards Build SOE lab required for Imaging
- Review and recommend desktop GPO’s changes
- Convert existing logon script to preferences
- Review existing Logon scripts and update to optimize logon time or to improve performance
- Creation of image design documentations, test cases, custom scripts required to build the SOE
- Review test custom scripts as per the requirements
- Responsible for image testing and issue tracking
- Coordinate with Client SME for Image testing and sign off
- Responsible for deploying the signed off image to production deployment servers
- Hands on experience on MDT and SCCM and industry standard SOE and Imaging tools.
- Expertise on Windows 10 migration, user data migration and related technologies
- Expertise on Onedrive and Office 365
- Good communication and interpersonal skills a must.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires 10+ years of relevant experience
Certifications and/or Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in Win 7 / Win 8 / windows 10 Operating System
- Strong knowledge in Windows 10 SOE and various methods of building and managing the SOE
- Strong knowledge in tools viz. MDT, SCCM, imageX, DISM, Altiris, etc.
- Strong knowledge in image build and test, troubleshooting skills, image modifications (driver / file injection etc.)
- Strong knowledge in task sequence creation and customization
- Strong knowledge in deployment tools viz. SCCM, MDT, Altiris etc.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Good knowledge in VB scripting or PowerShell scripting
- Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
Job Status: Full Time