Technical Resource Coordinator
The Go2IT Group is a leading Managed IT organization established in 1995. We develop technology strategies that have proven business value for our clients and partners. Our IT Staffing division delivers exceptional technical talent to our partners across a broad range of industries.
We offer an empowering work environment with the exposure of cutting-edge technology solutions and an ever-changing environment.
The Go2IT Group is proud to be a certified Woman Owned Business and operates in all 50 states.
We are seeking a Technical Resource Coordinator to become an integral part of our team!
This position is a main point of contact for clients and technicians. The Technical Resource Coordinator will maintain the company’s high standard of customer service, also, sourcing and placing the most qualified technicians in the field. In addition, the representative will be responsible for managing technical projects from initial client contact to completion and follow up.
Specific responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to clients and technicians alike
- Schedule Field Technicians for client projects
- Recruit Field Technicians through resume mining and sourcing on a national basis
- Conduct technician phone screens and interviews
- Manage the staffing of technical projects from start to finish
- Administrative duties include Onboarding and Payables processing
- Special projects as assigned
- Great communication skills
- Detail and goal oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Capacity to take ownership in position and projects
- Previous recruiting experience a plus, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life & Disability insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Empowering and fun work environment
$15 to $15 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time